L300 thin client can auto find host under all host systems, but some customer cannot use it to find host automatically when using Win7 Host System, here please check tips:
1. Download software for L300 from this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/34jzx4jxiu9b3nj/L300.rar, full file including 3 files
2. Open L300Player file and click setup.exe to install L300 player, L300 will automatically search all HOSTS which has installed L300Player.
3. Open and see the information below:
4. Click setup.exe to install the Terminal Service V18.104.22.168
5. As Win7 has enhanced its own firewall, it will still have problem to find or connect host from L300 terminal, so please close the firewall of the HOST, or make below modification:
Go in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SharedAccess\Defaults\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules],Find out “RemoteDesktop-In-TCP”, changed all of 3389 to 3380, and go in again [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules],Find out “RemoteDesktop-In-TCP”, changed all of 3389 to 3380 ,save and reboot computer will only take effect, then you can use the port 3380 for remote desktop connection in future.
6. After above changing, now once you turn on your L300, it will auto find host and show the window picture as below: